Tuesday, March 16, 2010

dream apartment - 16

when i saw this post at apartment therapy, i hit my head because i was gobsmacked. of course! how have i ever lived without one?? and by "one" i mean my own personal sauna in my dream apartment! its such an obvious addition, how can anyone argue? and how does anyone live without one?? check the original post for more pictures of them. i think i liked this one the best, but i wouldn't mind if i got the first picture, especially if there is a sexy older man included. i mean, really, i'm not going to be picky when it comes to my own personal sauna. and to that extent - do you like wet or dry saunas?

5 comments:

  1. I don't know the difference. But I do like saunas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i dont know if i know the difference either, but i like the dry ones, i think. the ymca in boston on huntington ave has both and . wait. no, i like the wet ones. i can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know the difference either. i think i would like one too

    ReplyDelete