Tuesday, February 16, 2010

dream apartment (?) - 12

ok, ok, ok. this isn't exactly something i want in my dream apartment, but i kind of also love this chair. it's not my style, but i wish it were my style. or maybe its my taste, but i'm too rational to have a chair like this in my place. what do you think of it? or which of the ten loveseats on this post would you like in your dream apartment? (or none?)

is this loveseat really big enough for two people??

[and, yes, in my goal to write at least 3 times a week, i am counting these silly posts]

3 comments:

  1. Not a fan. Not a fan of love seats because they are too small and I can't lay down in them comfortably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, you're really long, so i can understand that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. You are long. I dunno if I like it, either. In fact, I don't. comment.

    ReplyDelete