Saturday, July 30, 2011

Another one bites the dust

Ok. Already not impressed. My iPad is autocorrecting me which now makes it look like I know how to properly capitalize, spell, and punctuate my posts. Not sure how I feel about this. Y'all will ink I'm smarter than I am. I'm at Starbucks. It's sat morning. I have NO IDEA how my day will turn out. Surprise guest is here, she landed last night and we promptly went to sleep. She is at the bank closing her account because she is becoming European and throwing caution (and her American life!) to the wind. We are going on a scavenger hunt searching for belongings all around the city. Should be fun. Note the dry tone.

Ha. Just read it says "ink" and not t"think". Guess I'm not THAT smart.

I was at work until after 630 last night. Then I went to get k and we....gasp! CROSSED THE RIVER.

Ok so I guess were on a roll. I will write more later.

2 comments: