Wednesday, April 13, 2011

can you teach me how to dance real slow?

yeah, yeah, yeah. ok. here is me blogging. so, i was going to "take today off" and do my taxes and my expense reports. i slept in (until 7:52) and got up and started doing some reporting work that i had to do. not my taxes nor my expense reports. reports about someone else's money. not pleased! so that took a few hours. then i watched law and order LA (can't decide what i think about it...) and then was doing a bit more work. i thought i'd go through emails and organize myself before starting my expense reports. but i went and got lunch instead. and then i took a shower. and i just finished lunch. i still have a ton of stuff to do. not sure what is in store for me for the rest of the day. has everyone else finished their taxes? oh. i just realized i kind of can't really do mine well. i dont have a printer. i meant to get a printer cartridge but forgot. and i also need to pick up my bike. did i mention i bought a bike last saturday? its getting souped-up, so its still at the store. its raining so that makes me not want to go out or do anything. oh, also, i was supposed to go in to work today and bring jerseys. i'm on the charitable contributions committee and we are raising money for the jimmy fund by allowing people to dress down today and pay $5. but they have to wear red sox stuff and if they wear non-red sox sports stuff, they pay $7. AND if they wear yankees crap, they pay $10. so, most people in my team didn't wear jersey stuff so i was going to bring it (is that cheating??). i have a timberwolves jersey and a red sox jersey and a vikings tshirt. i think i might wear a north spartans sweatshirt with my last name embroidered on it. that counts, right?

i'm watching wipeout as i write this. i really really really want to be on that show. actually, i dont care if i'm ON the tv. i just want to do the obstacle courses. i think that would be awesome. oh ew. there is a food on the course. i don't approve. thats nasty. bleh.

ok, so here is a random video for you. a woman who lives in a really really really small apartment in new york city. would you live here? [h/t here]

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogging. Now I feel better. No, I would not live in that place. You already tried that, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey now! my apartment was AT LEAST twice that size! maybe even 3 times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know I was claustrophobic until watching this. I'm not sure I could do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was awfully small... I don't think I could live there.

    ReplyDelete