Monday, February 1, 2010

filthy gorgeous!

mondays are my favorite day of the week. and this morning, despite being a half hour late for work because i dropped blueberries ALL OVER the ground, is off to a rather nice start. it took me a half hour to get to work (yes, that means i left when i was actually supposed to be AT work) and i listened to blaring scissor sisters while driving in rush hour traffic. it was great. i was dancing and i'm sure some people looked at me funny, but i dont care! oooo... riddle me this... i have a smoothie maker thingie (this thing: a shake 'n take from solutions)
and i had used the two containers i have last thur and fri. i moved last weekend (will explain later AND show pictures of my trailer) and didn't get a chance to clean them out until this morning. i had rinsed them at work after i finished the smoothies, but i hadn't properly cleaned them. this morning, when i went to clean one so i could make a smoothie for my drive to work (which is why i dropped blueberries all over), a horrendous ordor came out of the container. i washed it and it (the smell) was mostly gone... so i made my smoothie, but on the way to work, when i was trying to drink it, i could smell the smell. and it was horrible. is the container no longer good? is there something with which i can wash it? i have no idea what to do in these situations. get some distilled vinegar and let it soak? i washed the other one, as well, and left it in the sink in hot, soapy water. but now i can't finish my smoothie because it smells so bad. also, for the part of the smoothie that i already drank - is it going to poison me? am i going to fall over dead today?? i kinda hope not.

while you are thinking of answers to my most important questions, don't forget to check out my post at madtasty (which is another link out - i really do mean to do some kit kats again, but they take so much time... [this is me whining]). it should be really helpful for info on cleaning hot pans. (which, really, is PREVENTING kit kats - i hope.)

i'm also going to a 2.5 hour yoga class tonight. thats right, baby. 60+60+30... 150 minutes of yoga! its super easy yoga, so its not like i work up a sweat, but i really like it. and then after that, is chuck! my favorite tv show (after bones and criminal minds). check it out.

as an aside, i think if i were to fall over dead today, mondays might not be my favorite day of the week anymore.

4 comments:

  1. container is probably still good.
    watch it with bleach or something that is good at getting rid of odor.
    distilled vinegar? sure.
    no, it will not poison you.
    no, you will not fall over dead today.
    Send me Big Love stories for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you KNOW all that stuff? bleach like what i use on my clothes??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know all that stuff. I just thought I heard about using bleach before on stuff like that. Just googled it and found this eHow on Bleaching Dishes. So I guess boys = really smart falls into play again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get back here and force me to do yoga with you! The easier I can make labor the better.

    ReplyDelete