Monday, February 1, 2010

jan 2010 twitter archive

  1. erdmann family favorite on vh1 right now! just in time for the National dance-off at rydell high school. i wonder who wins!
  2. welcome to twitter @emilykotevet!! friends, follow her - friend from boston lived in israel, moving to seattle soon. she is a great writer!
  3. awesome video to check out of highlights from fargo north vs. south 2001... oh, and my brother @erdysouth is awesome. http://bit.ly/deMpMD
  4. link to video of @erdynorth being interviewed on marauders weekly... check it out! http://bit.ly/7Fel59 (and my boring weekend in CA)
  5. Its like I always say "came down to special teams..." damn purple.
  6. Damnit! Forgot my license. No beer for me.
  7. My neighbor here in the trailer park is watching the vikings game. I'll catch the last bit after I go get me some beer
  8. congrats @erdynorth for scoring your 1,000th point in your college basketball career!! go mary!!
  9. Well thanks a LOT @erdynorth for getting me drunk tonight on all your scoring! (Congrats on the win umary!)
  10. Me and @erdysouth playin a drinkin game for every shot/rebound @erdynorth makes tonight. Drink!
  11. awesome videos of @erdynorth playing basketball - u mary highlights here: http://bit.ly/4XL6ed
  12. Two
  13. Just used college id to get $3 off a movie. Yes am almost 30. Maybe zach efron will cheer me up
  14. What she doesn't realize is I brought on THREE carryons and already have one under my seat... I love flying
  15. sneaking suspicion that flight attendant keeps making announcement specifically for ME to take one bag and put under seat in front of me
  16. At BIS airport waititng to fly to SMF for 2 more months of work. Good thing I ate. There is only a game room at this airport. That's rig ...
  17. in bismarck packing for 2 months to sacramento - going to @erdynorth's basketball game tonight - woo hoo! go mauraders!
  18. @cbruels does that mean that you're done? no winnings? are we gonna see you in bismarck tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment