Sunday, February 28, 2010

feb 2010 twitter archive

  1. Heading home to nodak. the sketchy guy from the ticket counter paying for a ticket in cash isn't on my flight...
  2. @cbruels I don't believe you. I'll have to check when I land...
  3. yes, thank you @erdysouth, but your labels dont move emails out of the inbox. i like my inbox clean - less than 50 emails. all my to dos
  4. thanks @erdynorth. i've had my account for 13 years AND they have FOLDERS. if google would make some damn folders i would switch...
  5. really not pleased with hotmail not working all morning. whats up with that?!
  6. do you know the full fresh prince of bel air theme song? i thought i did, but theres a verse i didnt know... http://bit.ly/ajpNB6
  7. remember up! all night? and elvira, the mistress of the dark? here are some other things keeping me up at night... http://bit.ly/abFDIv
  8. Jeremy at the mac store in sac is super friendly and fixing my stupid computer!
  9. @cbruels - I vote white chocolate
  10. I like beat it, too. Especially on guitar hero. good call @erdynorth
  11. Smooth criminal is my favorite michael jackson song. I like the beat. What's your favorite mj song?
  12. getting hair cut & colored (at salon paisley in smf-awesome!) and they have netbooks to use while sitting under the dryer - how cool!!!
  13. Holy crap. Well, I guess I know what I'm doing in march
  14. @charpie - sandbag volunteers already? To prepare or real emergency??
  15. whatever happened to jimmy fallon's saved by the bell reunion? did that happen? i totally missed it...
  16. i think i might have poisoned myself this morning... http://bit.ly/aXvOF3

No comments:

Post a Comment