Wednesday, January 27, 2010

chain gang

so congrats to my littlest little brother, player, for being named player of the week in his conference - the northern sun ic something. nsic. vs. ncis on cbs. nsic. check it out here under basketball player of the week or read the press release OR check it out on fargo's in-forum website.

BUT i actually wanted to write about my other little brother, homie. i mostly write about player being such a great basketballer, and that shouldn't mean that my other brother isnt. he just doesn't play much anymore (aside from the once weekly [fill in the blank with appropriate type of basketball game] game). BUT when he was in high school, homie was on the best basketball team in north dakota - they went undefeated, 25-0 their senior year. homie started his junior and senior years and their team was AWESOME. they were so fun to watch. here is a posting on youtube of my brothers team (at my alma mater, fargo north) vs. our cross-town rivals, fargo south. homie is #23.



this is from homie's junior year and they didn't win the game. BUT i am sure that homie will get to dazzling this weekends and pull up some clips from all the other times they walked over south... so... until then - here is to my two little brothers who have grown up to be such awesome big little brothers and to all of their basketball success - past and present!

6 comments:

  1. i love the clips you put up here... basketball was never a sport i could pull off, but jon and eric are both so crazy talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had tapes of danielle's accomplishments! I do have a tape of her graduation speech and some tapes of a dance recital. Too bad I am so technologically challenged. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I'm awesome. :)But the real reason I put this game on was because it was such a huge game that they had to turn people away 15 min before the game started. It was quite an experience....

    ReplyDelete