Thursday, December 24, 2009

dream apartment - 9

i have often documented my love of staircases. and my dear friend, [dave], sent me a link to totally awesome staircases that are really scary at the same time (something titled like: 12 staircases that may kill you). here is one of my favorites, but if you're bored, check out this link for some other really cool ones... (i dont think this one will kill you and if you fall - you're in luck, you can just pick up a book and start reading until someone comes to help you.)

which one is your favorite? (or the most scary?)

4 comments:

  1. I like this,it's really neat. although I'm 76.483% (based roughly on me living for another 50 years and receiving two books every Christmas from you + the one book I buy myself every ten years) I would never own enough books to fill out this a staircase this big. Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. two books for christmas is all you expect from me?? oh boy, you're in for a TREAT tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more excited about all the books than I am with the staircases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL sara me too I LOVE the collection display (aka the books)most but this stair case is kiler [dave] always has great rec's

    ReplyDelete