Friday, January 1, 2010

dec twitter archive

  1. My grandma just told me "your boobs look nice." I don't know how to feel about this.
  2. Thanks @missunsinkable. My grandma told me it means I'm in love. I don't know which is worse. ;)
  3. My palms are itching. What does that mean?
  4. Headin to u mary to watch @erdynorth play some bball! Woo hoo! Zaz!
  5. Thanks @bunnerlynn! All you have to do is quit a high-paying job and move in with your mom!
  6. i am now officially (again) a north dakotan licensed driver! woo hoo! slightly annoyed they took my CA ID, though...
  7. Its just wrong to find hershey kiss wrappers in the cup holder of the elliptical machine at the gym
  8. Erdmann family christmas movie back on! You can't stop us stupid blizzard.
  9. My family almost drank me out of champagne! Good thing I have a lot... merry christmas!
  10. Aren't you at the ob @erdynorth?
  11. Turns out I promised id get a tatoo next week. Hot or not? Should I get one? Where? What?
  12. What about erdmann sister??
  13. We're on our way @erdysouth. @erdynorth is wearing a dirty shirt. :)
  14. Oh crap. Is there snow on the ground in fargo? Just realized I have open toed shoes and no gloves or hat.
  15. In ord on my way back home to far! Successful 4 months in cmh. And so much fun!
  16. I often feel like there isn't enough red wine in the world... tonight may be one of those nights
  17. 2nd to last night in cmh. Sniff sniff. Eating alone at delish new thai resto - basil on high
  18. Woo hoo! It's @hassie's birthday! Have a great one!
  19. @slickhop - ting tings cancelled. katie was mad sick - probably won't get money back. annoyed. will keep you posted...
  20. Scratch that. Col is not fun waiting twenty min in the rain to get in. North dakotans know how to build concert venues so people can sta ...
  21. Eating crunchy green beans for the first time. Mmm. Heading to ting tings concert takes with the fray. Columbus is fun!
  22. anyone have the G1 phone through tmobile? should i get it? or should i get a blackberry instead??
  23. the power of technology! thanks for your help @erdysouth!! he just fixed my coworkers stupid computer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment