Tuesday, May 12, 2009

domaine les homs en france

woo hoo! i feel like a future movie maker! i just filmed a few short segments walking around the house here in france so that you all can see where we are staying. it was really fun, but i know my limits technical and otherwise. this was just a quick video using my digital camera, its not even a video camera, so it doesn't allow me to film more than a few minutes at a time. it kept stopping on me until i wised up to it and started stopping earlier. hopefully it makes sense... if you have any questions, let me know! enjoy!











5 comments:

  1. Ah! You mentioned your mother! How sweet! I enjoyed the tour! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why did you do the tour only for mom???????? no bday present for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice tour, nice house. I enjoyed this, but where were all the people?

    ReplyDelete
  4. subject: nothing original here, just the name of the place we stayed at in case you all would like to book your own vacation

    ReplyDelete