Monday, August 25, 2008

the dreaded day

i absolutely hate sundays. they are my least favorite day of the week. yesterday was no exception. i can't even remember what i did for half of the day, but at some point i decided to go downstairs to the basement and attempt to reorganize / clean up the massive mess i have made. i was down there about a half hour, maybe more, when i got bored, annoyed, and just... unmotivated. so i took a shower, slept on the floor in the living room for about twenty minutes, talked my mom into finishing the computer room today (Monday) and then was returned back to boredom. it was so severe that i drew an uneven bracelet on my wrist with a ball point pen. it's pretty ugly. the highlight of the day was going for a drive with my mom. we went to get fruit and she played with my ipod while i drove. it was cute. then i decided to look for our address in moorhead (the sister city across the river to fargo). there is no 1210 4th street in moorhead - north or south. i told my mom it's a good thing we didn't live in moorhead - we wouldn't exist!

what's the purpose of this rambling??
1) sundays suck
2) i need to do something with my life

any suggestions??

2 comments:

  1. jeanette, regina and i all did a lot of nothing yesterday too. you're in good company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go to church on Sundays like I do, the lord with lead you through the "boring" day.

    ReplyDelete