Friday, January 6, 2012

things to make you feel smart

i'm interested in psychology.  sometimes i just don't understand people (thanks to being an intj), but i WANT to understand.  so i read a lot of books and articles on psychology and try to understand better.  i read this book called 'games people play' to help understand people (and myself) better.  its actually a REALLY difficult read, imho, but these videos do a really good job of summarizing it.



and video 2 is here



and finally this is a summary of what to do / how to change



so what do you think of these videos?  are they interesting to you?  not?  can you see how you may be playing these games in your real life?

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I tried. I really did. But I don't have 30 minutes in my current attention span. Love his little accent though.
    Perhaps I'll try again later ...

    ReplyDelete