Tuesday, August 9, 2011

choking on your allibis

Ok so I have another 1.5 hrs until my flight. I haven’t really done anything on this layover except play settlers of catan and send some texts. I probably should be more efficient with my time. No, not probably. I definitely should be more efficient with my time. I need to do a lot of things before I start this weekend and I’m not sure how much time I’ll have once I get back to the office. But I don’t really feel like doing anything right now. Hmmm. Not a good sign. I need to study, write some note cards that I have been carrying around with me for MONTHS (lb – one is in there for you!), type up a few call reports for work, do some general other stuff that will make me feel better. And yet I’m listening to my newly created “favorites” playlist on my computer. Oh, that’s something productive that I did during my layover – created an awesome playlist of songs I love – 11 hrs worth. Its awesome. Right now I’m listening to … nah, I think I’ve used that song before. I’ll wait until I come up with a better song.

So I’m in Detroit. I had a connecting flight from cmh. Its too bad that I didn’t have more time. But oh! Guess what! I am now gold status on delta! Woo hoo! At least, I better be. I only needed 600 miles before my flights today. I’m sure cmh to bos is more than 600 miles. Maybe 800 or 1,000? I wonder if this means I’ll get upgraded on my flight to turkey… that would be AWESOME. I even tweeted delta to tell them the good news and they wrote back! So that’s pretty cool.

Oh, also on my list of things to do is get better at tennis. I played last week and it was embarrassing. And apparently my 4some that played last week without me played with a really good person. Now I feel bad rejoining them – I’m sure they would prefer the better person to play. Maybe I’ll force reggie to get up early and practice with me tomorrow. That could be fun. oh yeah. I’m definitely going to do that.

Quick question – if I wear my snake ring on my ring finger on my left hand, will people think I’m married??

1 comment: