Thursday, April 15, 2010

that's impossible, sir. it's in johnson's underwear

agh! its almost the end of the day and i was going to write this morning when i woke up, but then i didnt. then i was going to write when i got to work. then after lunch. whew - the day has gone by! and as the end of the day nears, i am trying really hard not to fall asleep! i'm reading this article on shadow banking and its a bit dry. and tiring. PLUS i have been up late and super busy this past week, so i haven't gotten a lot of sleep.

so sunday, i got a call in my "room" asking if i was staying for another month. i said "no" and she pointed out that my 30 days contract was done on tuesday, not FRIDAY, like i had thought. so i had to pack up everything in my place, go to work on monday, bring my perishables to my new home, then go back to my "room" and finish packing. before work on tuesday, i packed up my rental car and went to work. after work, i moved to my friend's house, where i am staying for the next month, and started to unpack and do laundry. but i wasn't able to finish because it was so late. so i went to bed. last night, wed, i finished unpacking, cleaned my room, and did my taxes - woo ho! they're done. i really should get in the habit of doing those right away in january. i'm getting quite a bit of money back, which will help pay for rent in boston since i HAVE NO JOB (eek!!).

taxes are done, but i have to pack again tonight - i'm bringing home a case of wine which is currently in two boxes and i have to tape them to make them one. i love sneaking around the rules, especially airline rules. i hope to go to bed around 9 tonight - i'm so tired! then i'll get to work by 730 tomorrow (oh! i've been leaving after 8 the past few days and it makes my commute super long! not cool). in the vain of other stupid things, here are some articles that have been in the news recently that i think are stupid(ness):
[quotation from the breakfast club because this post is kind of nonsensical...]

2 comments:

  1. How about a donation to youngest brother. That's what you can use your tax return for...

    ReplyDelete