Monday, December 7, 2009

i'm growing older but not up

happy monday, folks! i was super-lazy last night and completely forgot about doing anything online (including my madtasty kitkat post - crap!) or updating this site or ... just anything in general. darn food network sunday night - glued me to the couch!

and i think i'm getting sick so i'm on airborne today. maybe i'll have to stay home later this week and then i can get caught up on some writing...

until then... so i don't procrastinate any further, i need your help...
do you think i should get the blackberry 9700 or the g1 phone? please let me know your thoughts. i am going to be placing an order for a new phone today or tomorrow...

until i get kit kat up and running again, please check out the food stuff post i was able to get up - on how to segment an orange.

4 comments:

  1. danielle, I think you should take my phone and I'll get a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad, do you want to trade phones? D - I think you should get the Blackberry Bold 9700.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric, I might want to trade. Let's talk 'bout it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric, you should trade phones with Dad. Then I can flash it and it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete