Wednesday, September 9, 2009

a midsummer night's dream

[ok, so it's almost fall...but this is a dream, quand meme]

i have a few things in the works right now, but for the moment, i thought i would honor president obama's speech today and post a few important and moving stories / videos for your enjoyment.

found on huffpo


from respected newsmag newsweek - the 5 biggest lies in the health care reform debate - h/t to my brother homie.

one good reason to get mad about health care.

and one of my favorite videos on true debates.



just found this gem, too.


i have my own story of being denied health care (yes, me, personally) and i hope to share that with you soon. i just need to actually write my letter...

1 comment:

  1. danielle, you're doing a great public service...thanks for all you do!!

    ReplyDelete