Friday, September 26, 2008

my laptop is hungover

so yzeah... i am at the goethe institut using their computers because my laptop is hung over from all the champagne i spilt on it last night. spilt or spilled? man mz english sucks. and so does mz tzping on these german kezboards. i bought the champagne to go with my first yoga class. to me, yoga and champagne logically go together. apparently others dont agree?? i dont understand why not. so, thanks to bobby, i have unplugged my computer, taken the battery out, and turned it upside down so it can air out. its very sad not to have a computer. my whole life revolved around that thing. i am just now realizing how sad that is.

well, it should get a good airing out because i am going to london tonight - woo hoo!! - for my friend elaine's golden birthday (you know, when you turn the age of your birthdate - so 27 on sept 27th. mine was when i was 19 - may 19th, etc). she sent me a very detailed email on how to get from the airport to her place. hopefully it will work. i get back sundaz night and then more fun! anny and jim are in town from california!!! wooo hooo!! i don#t know where they are stayzing zet - hopefullz in mitte, near where i live. and since i dont have class on monday, i will be able to hang out with them all day!! cant wait!

maybe after thez leave, we'll look into AA meetings for my laptop...

2 comments:

  1. Now after chatting with you online I can finally understand why you have so many zs in place of your ys. They are backwards on your keyboard. Ahhh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. zes, its unfortunate. sometimes i fix them, but sometimes its just easier to tzpe without fixing, even if it looks like mz friend whitnee is writing... (we'll see if she notices this...)

    ReplyDelete